Thursday, January 13, 2011

WARNING-May fall under the label of graphic and TMI

Okay so I thought it would be appropriate to post these pictures from today!  Before and After of my vocal cord.  You can see the polyp on the left and then it is gone!! That clearness at the bottom with all the bubbles around it is the breathing tube.  I didn't think they would be able to put one in, guess I was wrong!!


Not really sure why the right side cord is so much thicker than the other. Guess I will ask him when I go back in two weeks!  He will take pictures again then! Cannot wait to see what my voice ends up sounding like.  It has been hoarse for so long, I really don't remember.  And also cannot wait to sing in church again!  That is one of my favorite things and I haven't been able to do it because my vocal cords couldn't vibrate well enough to do it. Do be mistaken, I cannot really carry a tune, I just like to sing the songs!

2 comments: