Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flashback...6 mos ago today

Well it is Sunday afternoon and the big boys are at Cub Scouts.  Olivia, Carter and I are watching cartoons and making choc. chip cookies.  As I was browsing the computer I was reading on the news site about our winter storm that is coming.  It has already hit the west side of the state and it moving toward us.  It is suppose to last up to 3 days and drop anywhere from 5-10" of snow, and wind will be moving in causing drifting.  It is safe to say that Jason will probably be spending Monday night and Tues night at home with us instead of on the road to see clients!  I was also browsing through my pictures, which always makes me smile!  I thought I would post these as a reminder of where we were exactly 6 mos ago today. 


He was only gone for two weeks with Mom and Ed on the boat, but to the rest of us it really seemed like a lifetime.  Jack was so sad without Michael.  I snapped these pictures right after we pulled up and the kids took off running across the parking lot at the Dismal Swap when they spotted Michael! He had a great time, but we sure were happy to have him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment