Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh the funny things I find on the Camera!!

We have two digital cameras!  One is a really nice smaller camera that I refer to my point and shoot one because as long as the dial is turned to auto I know it will take good pictures.  I keep it in my purse because you never know when there will be a photo opportunity.  It is also the one the kids are allowed to touch (of course they are suppose to ask for permission first) and take pictures with.  If we all go to something together we take both of our cameras and I let the kids take pictures with this one.  I love seeing what they take, see what their perspective is.  The other camera is my new one, a Nikon, that is less than user friendly.  I have had it 4 mos now and have not quite figured it all out.  It has a ton of settings and it is harder for me to use.  I LOVE it and it has some great features (well at least the 4 or so I have figured out) but I have a long way to go with it. I guess I should read the manual!  Anyway, sometimes I like to use the point and shoot one if the pictures are really important to me because I know they are going to turn out well.  I had taken it with us to the Blue and Gold Banquet so I was sure to get some good shots.  Long story getting a little longer......when i was downloading those pictures I found these lovely pictures on it.  I have no idea who was behind the camera or what on earth said person and Carter was doing, but they sure made me laugh!!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment