Saturday, June 18, 2011

WOW it has been awhile I guess

Taking a look tonight I realized it had been 2 MONTHS since I had blogged.  Whoops.  Not sure why, I guess it is like anything else, once you get out of the habit, you forget about doing it!  In a need to keep in chronological order, the next post should be Easter.  So here it is.....(well really just pictures, not really a post I guess!)


 Excited about his Easter "basket"
 Rockin' their new sunglasses
 These indestructible NERF swords lasted less than a day before ripping in our house!!  However my ever creative boys simply wrapped them all up in duct tape and they are still alive and going!
 Yea for Littlest Pet Shop, not so much for the bed head hairdo!!
 Still rockin' the shades, ready for church

 Stop outside church for a quick family picture
My beautiful babies before we headed to the Easter Service.  Man I love them!!

2 comments: